- Our design team uses state-of-the-art CAD/CAM tools enabling us to interface with all standard formats and seamlessly transfer to manufacturing.
- Our design control procedures are among the best in the industry ensuring requirements are appropriately captured and met through the design process.
- Our design team is trained to identify risks in product design and project timelines and communicate these as soon as they are identified.
- Innovation is in our DNA as we continuously identify new ways to address design considerations related to:
- Inventory Management
- Brand Identity
- Instrument Identification and Accessories
- Medin offers complete graphics capabilities under one roof.
- Laser marking, silk-screening, and color marking in anodized aluminum can all be done on surfaces or in cavities.
- Here we use state-of-the-art design tools giving us the ability to create stunning 3D vector images.
- Our 3D vector-based silk screened or laser instrument “maps” are visually captivating and scaled to the actual size of the instrument, making identification and set-up less time consuming and easier for the end-user.
We have many options for identification of products, inventory control, and we make your products look great!